Types of Roofing
Asphalt Shingle Roofing & Much More
Is it time to replace your existing roof? Do you want to try a new look, or are you not sure what type of roofing material you need? APR Roofing can help you decide. Our staff can educate you on the difference in roofing materials when we start working together. Here are a few examples of those materials we most commonly work with.
- Composition shingle – The most common material for sloped roofs. Composition shingle roofing is used on older and newer homes throughout the area.
- Wood shake –Shakes have traditionally been used for roofing and siding applications around the world. Higher-grade shakes are typically used for roofing purposes.
- Concrete tile – These tiles are made from a mixture of concrete and other materials. There are two types: light weight tiles and standard weight tiles.
- Clay tile – A natural clay product that is shaped and baked at very high temperatures to create roofing material. Clay tile is available in light weight and standard weight.
- Modified bitumen – Commonly used for flat roofs, modified bitumen is a rolled membrane that can be applied with hot asphalt or by using a torch.
No matter what type of roof you desire, APR Roofing knows how to install it with expertise and skill. Our 20+ years of experience working with all types of roofs have made us highly qualified to deliver high-quality, professional results. If you need service or repair, we can help.